Registration from 7pm for a 7:30pm start. Don’t forget to come in early to grab a table! We are voted as one of the Top 5 pub trivia nights in Sydney so grab some friends and head on in for a fabulous time!
Feeling peckish? Why not view our delicious menu and grab a bite to eat while you’re here.
WARM UP THE BRAIN..
- What year was the Longueville Hotel built? 1929
- In which year was Australia Day first celebrated? 1818
- Tom Hanks won back to back oscars for which movies? Philadelphia (1993) and Forest Gump (1994)
- Where is “The Dish”? Parkes, NSW
- Who won the 2013 Melbourne Cup? Fiorente
- Who won the first Test Match between Australia and England in 1877? Australia by 45 runs
- Where’s the best place to play trivia? The Longy!